Monday, January 7, 2013

Critics Wanted for Goblin on Giant Armadillo


As you can see I ended up going in a completely different direction than I had planned in the last post. I like it better.... HOWEVER, I want to improve my game.
So... load the cannons and light the fuses.
I would love some honest, constructive criticism. Tell me what you like, what you don't like and why, how it tickles you, the reasons it makes you ill, the ways in which it offends your very core... anything you feel like telling me... about the image (no personal jabs please, I'm not that thick skinned)

Thanks...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if his blue lantern is his lightsource then you might want to try making him darker and using that blue light to light his face and hands. Right now it looks like there's a different light source shining on the goblin. The top right of the painting seems a little boring compared to the rest. But I love the armadillo and the details you have going on there.