Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dragged Under... In an antique diving suit


Here's another quick dealio for the More tentacles blog. Antique diving suits are funny. Really funny.
Of all the ways to die... I think being dragged down to a watery depth would be horrifying. Probably less painful than some other options like if there was an alligator involved, but definitely horrible. Water deaths and I don't get along. Anyway... the More Tentacles blog is open to anybody... amateur or professional. All submissions are welcome!

... I thought I had something else to type here... but i didn't. Though, I guess the fact that I just typed all this proves that wrong. Kind of like saying "I have nothing to say here".

Is it true?

Is it false?

Does anybody read this blog?

1 comment:

Potluck Games said...

I know what I would do.