Monday, April 15, 2013

Oroku Saki a.k.a. Shredder! - My Childhood Villains


I bring you the latest in my Childhood Villains series. And one more from the Ninja Turtles line up.

Behold! Shredder in all his shredding glory. A little redesigned. Less Samurai... more ninja.

I always thought it looked like Shredder was wearing Pajamas in practically every rendition of him. I kinda kept that spirit alive I think.

Here's an interesting little tidbit for the fact geeks out there. The cartoon Shredder was voiced by the dad from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. What!!!??? fantastic.

... oh and Panthro was voiced by the grandpa from the Cosby Show. Delicious.

Anyways.... Hope you like. 'Cause me likey.






..... oh Saki, when will your plans not be foiled?


And just a reminder... the More Tentacles community art blog is always looking for submissions! Amateur and professional alike.

No comments: